Train the Trainer
“A Comprehensive Programme on Train The Trainer,
Utilising the Latest Research in Learning and Effective Transfer of Knowledge”
Delivering a training programme requires many skills. A trainer must know the content well or be an expert in it, be able to communicate well, know how learning works, have a high level of empathy to understand what delegates are going through and be able to show enthusiasm about the content.
Since these are only skills, anyone can master them with correct training. Trainers must feel confident about their domain or expertise, however a good trainer must poses a set of skills directly dedicated to training others and on transfer of knowledge form one person to another.
This programme allows trainers to acquire these critical skills by understanding the way they work and delegate’s learning patterns. The programme employs the same mechanism to train learners; hence learners can see the method both in theory and in practice. As a result, this comprehensive programme allows delegates to learn a substantial amount of content in a very short time. The programme is designed to take place over three days. Although this is the recommended length, you can easily modify the content to suit your delegate’s needs and time available for training.
The Train the Trainer programme prepares delegates to deliver outstanding training sessions regardless of the topic. In addition, it also prepares delegates to use training materials which are designed in line with Accelerated Leaning principles discussed in the programme.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use Accelerated Learning to Increase Pace of Learning
- Exploit Human Memory Patterns
- Improve Understanding of Group Dynamics
- Learn to Teach By Examples
- Handle Difficult People & Learn to Coach
- Maximise Impact by Delivering a Memorable Presentation
- Increase Knowledge Transfer by Configuring Your Environment
- Ask the Right Questions and Fully Engage Participants at All Times
- Show Confidence Using Correct Body Language
- Learn to Focus on Facilitation & Training as Opposed to Lecturing
How Learning Works?
- What is Accelerated Learning and how to take advantage of it in a training environment?
- What are instructional methods and which types are suitable for training?
- What is Competency Based Training?
How to Sequence Your Content?
- What is an ideal order of content to go through when delivering a programme?
- What should be included in the introduction?
- What should be included in the body?
- What should be covered at the end of the programme?
How to Present Your Content?
- How to balance the distribution of your content to get best results?
- What is the effect of using examples and case studies in training?
- How to monitor progress?
- How to deliver the information to increase memory retention and learning?
- How to exploit repetition?
How to Plan Your Training?
- How humans process information and what does it mean for a trainer?
- What materials do you need to run a programme?
- What tools to use to boost the effectiveness of your training and increase learning pace?
- How to use little-known MS Power Point features to enhance your training?
- How to prepare for deliver a programme?
- Preset prepared training sessions
- Receive systematic feedback on these presentations
- Prepare new training sessions for assessment
How to Master the Art Delivery?
- How to take advantage of Cognitive Training Model to focus your training on your learner and get best results?
- How do people learn?
- How people forget?
- How can people learn together?
How to Take Advantage of Your Environment?
- What is an ideal training room configuration for specific programme?
- What training aids can you use?
- How to control pace?
- How to take advantage of body language?
How to Deliver Using Effective Verbal Communication Skills?
- How to handle questions?
- What are questioning strategies and when should you use them?
- How to formulate your questions to get best results?
- How to increase delegate participation?
- How to coach?
- How to increase enthusiasm?
- How to avoid bad questions?
- Design and structure a new training presentation for demonstration
- Practice on delivering this presentation using new techniques learned in the programme
- Receive feedback on delivery of this training presentation
- Implement feedback to improve the session
- Review content covered in the programme and participate in recap exercises to reinforce learning
- Receive feedback for prepared training sessions before delivery
- All delegates present training sessions based on specific instructions.
These sessions are prepared throughout the course based on specific exercises and home exercises taking place after each day of the programme.
Why choose this course?
- Enhanced cross cultural working relationships
- Bring more openness and understanding to multicultural teams
- Gain a deeper sense of appreciation, empathy and understanding among team members
- Clarity and understanding about what different cultures value and how to work together successfully
Who is this for?
- Any diverse working team
- Multicultural workplaces
- Multinational organisations