Present with confidence
Present with impact and influence
Mastering the skill to communicate with integrity, influence and impact is essential for any professional wishing to be successful in today’s business world. Delivering impactful speeches or presentations is a talent that can be developed with the right guidance and practice. In this two-day presentations skills workshop you learn the fundamental skills and strategies to prepare and deliver high impact presentations that your audience will remember.
The program overview
The two-day program offers a structured approach to presentation skill development.
The program covers all the key stages of delivering a high impact presentation from preparation, to engaging delivery to a memorable ending. Throughout the program participants will learn, practice and receive feedback on their presentation skills development. All presentation practice sessions are recorded on video so participants can analyze their own presentations with feedback and support from the trainer and the other participants in the session.
To ensure participants gain the most from the session. We ask participants to think about a presentation that they have to deliver in the future. As part of the program, we will use this presentation as a case study to work on.
Key learning objectives:
- Learn how to prepare for an engaging and impactful presentation
- Know how to win the room and connect with an audience
- Acquire the essential skills to deliver a presentation with confidence
- Be able to use verbal and non-verbal skills to add impact & congruency
- Learn strategies to engage and inspire your audience
- Know how to transition through a presentation with ease
- Wrap up presentations with memorable endings
Module one: Preparing to impact
- Analyzing and assessing your presentation skills today – identifying gaps
- Structuring a professional presentation
- Designing presentation outcomes
- Preparing with your audience in mind
- Story telling and mastering your story
Module Two: High Impact Presentation Delivery (Non verbal)
- Delivering with confidence
- Utilizing non-verbal skills
- Mastering posture, gestures, facial expressions and eye contact
Module Three: High Impact Presentation Delivery (verbal)
- Using voice to engage
- Using voice intonation to add meaning to your message
- Learning to pace and pause
- Using Connectors effectively
Module Four: Presentations in actions
- Presentation practice
- Presentation analysis through video
- Feedback for perfection
- Final presentation – the next step
Paul (MD of Change Works) is so passionate on his work. He has been terrific throughout the course hes designed specifically for our young leaders.
Pressure facing young leaders in our current high tech, fast changing world is immense. Some of the participants attended the course left us after realizing that their life goal do not align with the company culture. Others who are still with the company has been tremendous, a revolution and is the bedrock of the company culture, cultivating younger leaders for the future.
I have enjoyed Paul’s method; full of fun, laughters and sometimes tears. I will not hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone and he is worth every penny!
Willem Q – Director at Langdon
How do you make a team motivate & push themselves further?
Ask Paul and the Change Works team!
My team & myself had several fantastic workshops with Paul, and many of us had the extra privilege of further one on one sessions with him. From the very next day after one of his workshops, you could feel the difference in the office.
A perfect way to make an already fantastic team push themselves further and raise our awareness of things that had slipped passed, unnoticed.
A year later, and we are still using his terminology & tools so that we can help ourselves. Thank you Paul, for giving us something priceless.