Jigsaw Discovery Tool
What’s it all about…
The Jigsaw Discovery Tool is all about developing people to grow the success of organization. It provides strategic solutions that will make a difference to individuals, teams and organizations. The tool is based on the very latest evidenced research in neuro-science, neuro-leadership, positive psychology and workplace practices and as such is at the cutting edge of human performance.
The Jigsaw Transformation Model is a step by step approach to achieve strategic and cultural transformation. It requires commitment, but is experiential and insightful, creating ‘aha’ moments to drive through positive behavioral change that will make a difference to any bottom line.
What makes the Jigsaw Discovery Tool unique amongst so many profiling tools based on the same theories.
It is tactile, experiential, interactive and most importantly uses memorable and colorful characters to help learners identify their personal preferences. Based on the latest evidenced neuro-science, the Jigsaw Discovery Tool, challenges the “cradle to grave” approach taken by many similar tools and acknowledges the plasticity of the brain. Unlike traditional profiling tools, there are no questionnaires forcing people into either/ or choices.
The Jigsaw Discovery Tool recognizes that people can and do exhibit opposite behaviors, for example the way in which people behave at home is often very different from the way they behave at work.
Jigsaw Discovery Tool workshops are a dynamic mix of activities, discussions and personal reflection. During workshops you will:
- Be guided through the the Jigsaw Discovery Experience by expert facilitators.
- See how you can deliver effective experiential learning in a number of areas such as leadership, change management, communication and team building
- Explore the underpinning neuro-science
Jigsaw Discovery Tool
The Accreditation to become a licensed provider of the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and workshops is an informative and fun filled programme, where you will learn all about the tool, the underpinning theories and science and its many applications within the world of work.
- Be introduced to the impact of perception in the workplace by exploring the belief that there is no such thing as reality
- Be introduced to the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and be guided through the self-discovery process
- Create your personal Jigsaw Discovery profile
- Study how to apply your new skills in dynamic team situations
- Learn how to interpret Jigsaw Discovery profiles and how to use this knowledge effectively
- Discover how to use the Jigsaw Discovery Tool and give feedback to support individuals when things are going well and also to assist in situations where there is conflict
- Learn the language preferences of each style and how to easily adapt your own style to accommodate them
- Discover how to recognize personal styles and preferences when meeting someone for the first time
- Learn the basic principles and underpinning knowledge behind the Jigsaw Discovery Tool
- Consider the impact of a strengths based approach upon an organization
- Look at your own training programs and how you can incorporate the Jigsaw Discovery Tool into them
- Examine the process of learning design using the Jigsaw Behavioural framework
Paul (MD of Change Works) is so passionate on his work. He has been terrific throughout the course hes designed specifically for our young leaders.
Pressure facing young leaders in our current high tech, fast changing world is immense. Some of the participants attended the course left us after realizing that their life goal do not align with the company culture. Others who are still with the company has been tremendous, a revolution and is the bedrock of the company culture, cultivating younger leaders for the future.
I have enjoyed Paul’s method; full of fun, laughters and sometimes tears. I will not hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone and he is worth every penny!
Willem Q – Director at Langdon
How do you make a team motivate & push themselves further?
Ask Paul and the Change Works team!
My team & myself had several fantastic workshops with Paul, and many of us had the extra privilege of further one on one sessions with him. From the very next day after one of his workshops, you could feel the difference in the office.
A perfect way to make an already fantastic team push themselves further and raise our awareness of things that had slipped passed, unnoticed.
A year later, and we are still using his terminology & tools so that we can help ourselves. Thank you Paul, for giving us something priceless.