In the fast paced, disruptive business environment in which we operate today, agility is the keystone for success. For your organisation to be able to succeed, you as a leader must have the right mindset and be equipped with the skills to lead in uncertainty and take advantage of the opportunities that are a result of disruption and volatility. In order to do this, you must be an agile leader. In this program, you will learn the mindset and fundamentals skills required to become an agile leader.
- Learn the principles of agile leadership
- Recognize the need for agility
- Develop a growth mindset
- Understand and work to develop the traits of agile leadership
- Learn the skills and strategies to develop a high performance team
Module One: Doing business in the 21st century
- Setting the scene – The future of work and business
- Leadership challenges for the future
- Disrupting the future
- Agile transformation
Module Two: Growth mindset
- What is a growth mindset?
- Growth mindset vs Fixed mindset
- Developing a growth mindset
- Peer mentoring: Moving towards a growth mindset
Module Three: Characteristics of an agile leader
- Key traits of an agile leader
- Leadership reflection: What do need to start, stop and continue?
- Peer coaching: What skills do I need to develop?
Module Four: Leading high-performance teams
- Establishing high performance teams
- Shaping the environment
- Managing change
- Coaching people and teams
The program is designed to be highly interactive, engaging and inclusive. The session can be delivered online or face to face. The program is delivered through a combination of: Mini -lectures , group discussions, peering mentoring, self-reflection exercises, case studies